To advise the Delray Beach Community Redevelopment Agency Board of Commissioners regarding implementation of aspects of the Community Redevelopment Plan and encourage community input as needed.
RAC shall serve only in an informational advisory capacity with no voting powers and shall hear matters that are assigned by the CRA Board.
Interested in being a part of RAC?
The CRA is seeking RAC members now! We invite you to submit an application to be considered as a RAC member. Please review the application information by clicking the link below.
Applications will be accepted through April 12, 2024.
Please contact the CRA office at 561-276-8640 with any questions you may have.
On August 22, 2023, the CRA Board adopted Resolution 2023-03 creating RAC to advise the CRA Board regarding implementation of aspects of the Community Redevelopment Plan.
RAC has five (5) members serving, without compensation, at the pleasure of the Delray Beach Community Redevelopment Agency Board of Commissioners (CRA Board).
You are encouraged to read Resolution 2023-03 for full details on the regulations that govern RAC’s membership and duties prior to submitting an application (See link to Resolution above).
- Must own property in the CRA District.
- May not serve on any other advisory board or committee while on RAC, including Homeowners Associations, Condo Owners Association, etc.
- Two (2) year Term
- RAC Members shall serve only in an informational advisory capacity with no voting powers and shall hear matters that are assigned by the CRA Board.
- RAC members shall each prepare individual reports including their findings and recommendations on assignments assigned by the CRA Board.
- Initial assignments: 1) General Development ideas for West Atlantic Avenue Corridor; and 2) Review Conceptual Site Plan for 600-800 West Atlantic Block
- Quarterly regular meetings at a CRA Property.
- RAC Member’s absence at two or more regular meetings of the RAC, during a twelve (12) month period, shall be grounds for removal from the RAC.
- RAC shall be subject to the Florida Sunshine Laws pursuant to Chapter 286, Florida Statutes and Public Records Act pursuant to Chapter 119, Florida Statutes.
- RAC shall be subject to the Palm Beach County Code of Ethics pursuant to the Memorandum of Understanding between the CRA and the Palm Beach County Commission on Ethics.
Please note: There shall be no more than one appointed member of the RAC representing one of the eight subareas within the Delray Beach CRA District at a given time. Subareas are based on addresses. Please click the CRA Property Map link listed below to search for your address.