Come for Breakfast or stay for Lunch at the GreenMarket Every Saturday!
This time of year, between buying holiday gifts, going to holiday parties, and running all the last minute holiday errands, it can be difficult to eat wholesome, fresh-made food. At the Delray GreenMarket we have numerous vendors cooking fresh, hot, wholesome, food right at the Market. Here’s a list of must-eat food at the Market:
- Taste of Africa, cooking savory chicken kabobs, rice and peas, salad, Akara, and sausages
- Curich Novoandino prepares fresh ceviche which comes in a variety of flavors including: basil, mango, and passion fruit. They also have fresh tuna tartar and tuna tataki
- Artpie serves organic, handcrafted empanadas, including vegan empanadas to fit any dietary needs. Artpie offers 26 empanada flavors.
- La Paella Chef prepares fresh seafood paella right before you’re eyes.
- Inika Foods has lots of vegan treats such as falafel, spanakopita, spring rolls and more.
- Road Runner Chili Company cooks up delicious breakfast burritos and pinon iced coffee for those early bird shoppers.
- Sweet Blendz serves made to order acai bowls
- Bushdogs makes award winning Maryland-style crab cakes at the market and also has Old Bay shrimp cocktail, Chesapeake shrimp salad, Maryland crab soup, and crab bisque.
- Coming soon the GreenMarket offers the Mother Earth Sanctuary Cafe which will be serving vegan and veggie burgers.
These are only some of the vendors that offer ready-to-eat food. Visit the market every Saturday during the Holiday Season to fuel up for all of your Holiday activities. Remember, the Delray GreenMarket is open on Christmas Eve (Dec. 24th) and New Year’s Eve (Dec. 31st). Everyone at the Delray GreenMarket would like to wish you and your family the Happiest of Holidays and a blessed New Year!