10 Valentine’s Day Ideas from the GreenMarket
Love is in the air in Delray Beach as Valentine’s Day draws closer. Looking for something really special for your special person or pet? Look no further than the GreenMarket! Here’s a list of items you can pick up any Saturday for a romantic gift for your love, or for yourself!
- Flowers from Charles. Choose from one of the beautiful, fresh, handmade bouquets, or create your own!
- Orchids make a great gifts that can grow and produce beautiful blooms for years to come. You can get your orchids from the Orchid Doctor.
- Serenity Flows offers all natural handmade with love soaps, shea butters, sugar scrubs, and more.
- Sanctuary Teas and Cottage Garden Teas offer a peaceful gift for you and your love to unwind.
- Need some sweetener for your tea? Pick up some local honey at the Market. Honey is also an ancient aphrodisiac for which “honeymoon” was named.
- Another aphrodisiac that makes our list is aged balsamic vinegar from Modena Italy. You can pick it up at the Bistro Blends booth, along with some California Olive Oil.
- Shellfish is a well-known aphrodisiac, and the GreenMarket has fresh Florida shellfish every Saturday!
- Who can forget chocolate on Valentine’s Day? Satisfy your sweet tooth with Eddie’s Dark Chocolate (he uses only raw, organic ingredients for these vegan indulgences), or check out the Boy Scouts of America Troop 308 booth to stock up on See’s Candy.
- Can’t decide on a gift? Test your culinary skills, and cook a fresh, fantastic meal for you Valentine. You can find all your ingredients at the Delray GreenMarket. Need some inspiration? Check out this link for 17 aphrodisiac recipes!
- Don’t forget to pick up a valentine for your furry or feathered friend! Tweedle Pet Products have delicious, handmade, organic, healthy treats for the special pet in your life.
The Delray GreenMarket is the perfect place to bring a date. With live music, shopping, tasting, and a beautiful outdoor climate to enjoy together. Don’t have a Valentine this year? You can treat yourself to any of these tasty treats. If you’re feeling extra lonesome this holiday, why not stop by our pet adoptions booth at the market? Submitting your application to take home a furry friend is sure to cure the Valentine’s Day blues, and there are guaranteed snuggles and kisses from your new best friend! Remember, our Market is always pet-friendly, and we encourage you to bring your furry friend!