10 Fun things to do with your pet after the Easter Bonnet Pet Parade
Get your bonnets ready for the Easter Bonnet Pet Parade! Saturday March 31st, the 17th Annual Easter Bonnet Pet Parade, a signature Delray GreenMarket event is at Old School Square Park. The parade kicks off with registration at 9AM (a $5 donation is suggested that supports local animal rescue). The parade leaves at 10AM and travels to the Cornell Art Museum for judging and prizes in each category (categories include Most Traditional Bonnet, Funniest, Most Tropical, Owner Doggie Look-a-like, and Large Breed). Best of show will be judged through people’s choice. Arrive early for special photo ops and shopping for you and your furry friend!
After the parade, there is plenty to do throughout Delray Beach! Here’s the top 10 ways to spend the day with your furry friend:
10. Take your dog fishing in Veteran’s Park and stroll through our Marina District
9. Get ice cream for you and your pup at one of our many creameries
8. Treat yourself and Fido to a mani-pedi at one of many salons and grooming shops
7. Grab a coffee and a pupachino
6. Catch the trolley to anywhere in Downtown Delray Beach
5. Take your pet for a stroll down beautiful A1A
4. Check out the Lake Ida Dog Park
3. Rent a bicycle or golf cart and get moving!
2. Have lunch at one of our many pet-friendly restaurants! Many offer a dog menu!
1. Visit the GreenMarket! Our Market is always pet friendly and always has the freshest ingredients for all your culinary adventures! We also will have a number of additional pet vendors for the day.